- Review words like vintage, pullman, cougar mom, valise
- Read the play, “Emotional Baggage” by Nina Shengold, aloud in class.
- Pick your favorite character and complete your questionnaire.
- Get a body template.
- Draw your costume.
- Learn about how cotton is in everything, so review fabrics.
- Label your garments with real words [NOT just cotton].
- Pin it up on the legs onstage.
All our designs are up on our Flickr account. Below, check out our preview.
Tell us your favorite:
Go here and look at all the great designs. Provide a link to the design and provide one reason why it’s so drop-dead gorgeous. Not sure how to do a link? Describe the design in three sentences and give us your reason why…
View original post 3 more words